BEFORE THE DIVE
Apply the adhesive (Urobond IV or Hollister spray) on the whole contact area.
- Put it on (shave before use!) and hold approx. 30 seconds.
Be sure that 'the back' ís secured or taped very well.
- Use some tape -if wanted - or fix it with your underwear (two G-strings work fine).
- Connect the p-valve with the She-P connection and open the valve on the outside of your drysuit before use.
- Pee before the dive (in the water or on land) to be sure it is well placed.
-To be absolutely safe; place a small diaper or super-absorbent sanitary towel.
AFTER THE DIVE
- Use some tape or plug (if you don't use a quick disconnector) to close it.
Now you will not spill and wet your underwear while you change clothes.
- The outside part of the She-P contactarea is fragile and can tear, be careful when you remove it.
Remove Spray or Urobond IVfrom your skin and She-P: use the removal pads.
- Be sure everything is desinfected before the next use. Rinse very well to avoid irritation
- The P-valve in your drysuit must also be flushed with lots of clean water or vinegar
- Read the FAQ for more information